Francesco Vertucci is a creative professional with commercial awareness and the ability to integrate knowledge and methods into creative concepts, aesthetics, and strategy.
He founded MILKandLEAD Art Gallery in 2009 and has been responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing its artistic vision ever since.
His fields of expertise span across creation of cultural innovative programmes and transdisciplinary arts, applied aesthetics for cultural development and assets for public benefits.
He also founded CUT in 1999 which from February 2019 developed into CUT non-gender limited hairwork .
“We use hair as a sculpting material to create artistic, trailblazing designs that transcend any gender, race, time or social boundaries. Each and every cut is a symbol of diversity, uniqueness and freedom of self-expression.”
- Creative concept design, hairwork and promotional material
- Marketing strategy, brand development, planning, and analysis
- Media relations, marketing, advertising
- Creating, directing, and hosting art events
- Applied aesthetics for cultural development
Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator; Autodesk Maya 2018; Hand drawing; Digital drawing.